What have you bought yourself for xmas?

Associate
Not yet, altough will probably treat myself to some Timberland boots that I've wanted for a while and some other clobber, oh and a dock for my Desire.

Soldato
OP
I was going to splash out on a new PC but the one i have works fine - appart from the annoying watercooler.

Going to treat myself to a 46" or 50" TV For my bedroom instead.

I've got my Q6600, Gigabyte 965P-DS3 and 4gb of Geil black dragon ram. I know i can probably get some money back if I sell those. I just don't NEED it. I have the money to replace it 4 times over with a i7 930/50 P6Q board and 6gb ram so its not a financial thing. I've just gone from being a "oo new toys i must have them" guy to a "hmm well do i really need it?" guy.

Is that the fanatec wheel? Looking at one of those or the G27 myself for crimbo!

Yes it is, they are out of stock at the mo so if you order now you'll not get it until January once they have done another run. He also bought the stand they sell to go with it.

The rest of you folks are treating yourselves well this xmas! keep em coming!

Soldato
Spent my bonus on,; Nintendo Wii & Mario Kart, Then I got a Stainless Steel Top Induction Pipe, Graham Goode Racing Cold Air Induction System, Pro Alloy ST/RS Intercooler, and a Torque Mount for my car.

Soldato
Bought myself this a few weeks ago if that counts:

481215.jpg

Christmas is my excuse anyway. :D

Back
Top Bottom