• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

<<<=====LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR Graphics Card ONLY £124.99 Delivered!!==

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have the lowest price in the UK for a 5850, not only that this is an uprated version with the fantastic Twin FrozR cooler making this run cooler and ideal for overclocking. :D

MSI ATI Radeon HD 5850 Twin FrozR II 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card ***Pre-Order Price ONLY*** @ £124.98 inc VAT

GX-103-MS_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 725MHz
- Twin Frozr II Thermal Design
- Voltage adjustment
- Ideal for overclocking
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 128.0GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1440
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- 2yr Warranty
- Once stock arrives price will be £127.65 +VAT (£149.99 Inc. VAT), SO PRE-ORDER NOW TO GRAB THIS AMAZING DEAL!!

Was [£149.99] Inc. VAT

Only £124.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRICE *ONLY*!!! WHEN STOCK ARRIVES 24-25TH DECEMBER THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY AT LEAST £20 - SO PRE-ORDER NOW!!

Soldato
I assume MSI afterburner would be fine for OCing this with voltage unloack? Yes, probably stupid question, but got to be sure.

I know it would be a complete sideways move, but as it would likely cost very little selling my current 5850 and getting this with better cooler, I may just do it.

Soldato
I must say...I am VERY tempted! But the lacking in tessellation performance still make me wonder if I should spend a bit more for a 6950...

But yea...some freebies might make the decision easiler...*wink wink* :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I must say...I am VERY tempted! But the lacking in tessellation performance still make me wonder if I should spend a bit more for a 6950...

But yea...some freebies might make the decision easiler...*wink wink* :D

A bit more? Almost double lol. Tessellation won't be that much difference in games at present. If I had the money I would buy this RIGHT NOW. A freebie would be awesome I'm not denying it, but it's a pretty damn good deal already.

Last edited:
Associate
hi
ive got the wedge and im not bothered about a low mark in 2011 ( low tessalation ) but just wondering if my psu ( in sig ) is up to the job of xfire , its got 58 amps on the 3 12v rails
cheers

OcUK Staff
OP
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRICE *ONLY*!!! WHEN STOCK ARRIVES 24-25TH DECEMBER THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY AT LEAST £20 - SO PRE-ORDER NOW!!

Back
Top Bottom