Gaming Peripherals!!

Caporegime
I have a Logitech G5 mouse that is perfect in every single way.

And did have a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard, but sold it on friday as I couldn't cope with the distance of the numpad keys next to the arrow cursor keys, it really was annoying.

So have bought a Logitech G11 keyboard and its brilliant.

Associate
I have a Logitech G5 mouse that is perfect in every single way.

And did have a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard, but sold it on friday as I couldn't cope with the distance of the numpad keys next to the arrow cursor keys, it really was annoying.

So have bought a Logitech G11 keyboard and its brilliant.

I must agree :).

Recently got my G500 by Logitech and its superb, its fast, accurate and really does help when i'm doing day-to-day stuffs.

As for the G11, its extremely good, as well as the 18 programmable keys on the left hand side, its well worth its price tag. Had mine about a year and a bit now and no faults, as for the back-light, its only blue but does look nice in the dark :).

You should consider the G500 like Stulid has posted above and as well as the G110 keyboard, maybe even look at the G15 or something they look quite smart as well.

Associate
You can't go wrong with the Logitech G-Series keyboard and mice.
The keyboard macro recording is second to none and the mice are very comfy and responsive.

Don't got for Cyborg V.7 coz the macro keys are **** and tbh they are tacky for the price.

Associate
I use a DiNovo Edge and G500 or MX Rev when not gaming.

However that might be slightly out of your price range and tbh the DiNovo really isn't designed for gaming, I'm wearing off the letters, has not numpad and every now and again after 8hrs+ it'll lock the key you have pushed until you turn it off an on again. Still my favourite keyboard.

The G500 is brilliant though for gaming and other work, it is a lot higher than the low profile and comfort of the MX Rev, but it depends on how you like to hold your mouse:-
  • firmly in your hand then the Logitechs are good.
  • In your fingers then the Razers are better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom