Last edited:
Soldato
like the sun in the first, tried doing similar myself but didnt get it as nice

IMG_6014_800.jpg

last couple from phone:

IMG_0032.JPG

Didnt quite get that right but its just down the road,. will nail it properly

IMG_0057.JPG

11 pic HDR stitch all done on phone, view from balcony and i liked the clouds, tried best to expose the playground too :p

Soldato
So, I'm a structural design engineer, and I popped over to a new hotel (Holiday Inn, Winnersh Triangle) that I finished designing in November to get some shots for myself and work. I also took some shots of a new bridge another team within our comapany had done on the same site. Presented them to my director and office manager, who liked two and decided to have them printed (the rest stored in our database) for marketing purposes. Hardly awe-inspiring but the photos do the job required and it's very rewarding to have my name to them. I mentioned some sort of remuneration as usually the company pays £xxx for people to go take pictures of finished projects, but nothing yet, so will bring it up again in the new year. At the very least, the director knows I can keep delivering more PAID photos in future and will hopefully send me out specifically to more finished projects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom