DELETED_5350

Soldato
Coast to Coast ? 192 miles. did it last year in 9 days allow more if you want to enjoy it and carry your own kit along the way.

My and my GF are half way through doing it.... In stages, backwards. :p We are doing it in 15-20 mile stints over the last year or so, from the East coast to the West coast.

I am tempted to try walking from Lands End to John o' Groats. I recon I could do it, but it would take quite a while.

Caporegime
Walk across the Pyrenees from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean. The easier route is from France to Spain.

Yep, GR10 or the GR11 which is supposed to be nicer. Really want to do it at some point but it takes around 10 weeks.

3 peaks, do it for charity?
Then you get to do something interesting and give something back too :)

Tbh that is less of a challenge than what he did last year, there's a reason its so popular, because its an easy way of doing something like that.

South West coast path is another option. Takes about 10 weeks as well to do it fully but you can just do the best bits such as the Cornish section. The recommended day walks are designed for people hotelling it each night but its much nicer (and tougher) if you wild camp and walk. Cornwall has loads of beaches and deserted areasso you can do that pretty easily.

Associate
put map of Europe up on the wall then throw a dart at it and try to reach that exact point by public transport (planes not included) how you get back is optional

i have always wanted to do that.

just take the map with a hole in, your back pack and good pair of shoes spare set of clothing and some access to a small amount of funds

Back
Top Bottom