iPhone App for To-Do's?

Associate
I've downloaded loads of apps, some free, some paid, but recently i got Things and it's the only one I actually want to use. I was reluctant at first because it is expensive for a simple piece of software, but quite frankly, that's exactly why I am using it. The simplicity is the key to its usability. I paid £30 for a desktop version first then got the iphone versin for 5.99 and now sync the two.

Soldato
Have a look at Epic Win. It turns your tasks into quests which you use to level up a character. It also has Google Calendar integration :)

Soldato
Thought I'd bump this thread rather than starting a new one. Any recommendations on a task app that will sync with GoogleMail?

Been a long time user of MS Outlook but looking to move to something where I don't need anything installed on any of my PCs and can also access/update them from my iPhone and soon to be iPad.

Cheers.

Associate
Anyone got any good to-do type apps? I downloaded "Errands" but the big flaw is that it doesn't notify me about things to do. I will only do these errands if I keep checking the software.

Are there any apps that give you a notifcation on the main iPhone screen?

If you are using Outlook - iMExchange APP works perfectly and sync notes, tasks - seemlessly!

khushy

Back
Top Bottom