Runescape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Played it from about age 11 to age 14 with increasing numbers of people I knew from school. Can't say I didn't enjoy it, it was alright. Every time a new person from my school started playing it I'd get them to follow me into the Wilderness and kill them for the lols up to a point when I was too high a level to be able to attack them I think. It used to wind them up so much and they'd only just started playing :p

I then left it because I bought Half Life 2 and then found I had Counter Strike Source as well and then Runescape was history. Eventually gave all of the stuff (Rune Gold armor, Dragon armor, all that sort of stuff) that was in my inventory to a friend of mine who was still playing it at almost 17 years old, three years after everyone else I knew had quit. He's moved on to World of Warcraft now which in my opinion is no better :p

The first picture Garee posted is how I remember it too.

Soldato
It's a good game, I like the fact that if you CBA to kill monsters you can go fish, cut trees, mine etc etc.

Anyone wanna add me, pm Cif in game.

Associate
Well I personally bashing it because I think to play it you need to be a virgin, child, poor, lack Of self pride, and generally deluded if you like sitting there clicking on a tree

Associate
Either your sad and got them stats legit which is 24/7 playing or your sad enough to buy cheats cif

What the...?

You must be a troll.

There is nothing sad about playing a game that you enjoy. You explicity looked up his stats so you could bash him and the game some more. Don't you have anything better to do?

Also, you can't "buy cheats".

Now tell me, who is the sad one now?

Associate
What the...?

You must be a troll.

There is nothing sad about playing a game that you enjoy. You explicity looked up his stats so you could bash him and the game some more. Don't you have anything better to do?

Also, you can't "buy cheats".

Now tell me, who is the sad one now?

Are you deluded? 1minute of research and I found www.rsbots.net, so yes you can. Also I'm sad coming from someone who puts their spec in their signature like anyone cares? I'm saying it's a shallow game to play, I'm entitled to my opinion.

Associate
Are you deluded? 1minute of research and I found www.rsbots.net, so yes you can. Also I'm sad coming from someone who puts their spec in their signature like anyone cares? I'm saying it's a shallow game to play, I'm entitled to my opinion.

Jagex have had anti-bot measures in place for years. It would be impossible for him to have those stats without the account being banned. So yes, you may be able to 'cheat', but not for long.

My spec is in my signature so that I do not have to answer hardware queries about my rig. This is a pc hardware e-tailer is it not?

I don't have a problem with your opinion. I have a problem with bashing other people because they enjoy a game which you do not.

Associate
Jagex have had anti-bot measures in place for years. It would be impossible for him to have those stats without the account being banned. So yes, you may be able to 'cheat', but not for long.

My spec is in my signature so that I do not have to answer hardware queries about my rig. This is a pc hardware e-tailer is it not?

I don't have a problem with your opinion. I have a problem with bashing other people because they enjoy a game which you do not.

5mins more of research and I've found almost every account on the site better then his, before you make statements go look at the forums now like I just did, intact go head over the forums now and re edit your last post. Also if you read like I did now you don't get banned you get jagrolled.

Soldato
Either your sad and got them stats legit which is 24/7 playing or your sad enough to buy cheats cif

GF. This account I made in 2005. TBH for 6 years, I think my progress is quite slow, baring in mind I play it on and off over all that time.

Now sit down shut the **** up and get off your pedestal.

Do you judge everyone because of their stats in an MMO?

Hmmm 24/7 for 6 years... that's...

52560 hours played?

If I played that long I think I would have 99 in every stat. Now **** off.

Soldato
http://www.youtube.com/user/tgnWorldOfWarcraft#p/u/94/pEfs_h2vdFA

Tell me wow isn't better when you compare it to runescape, so cringey. I think everyone says that because they can't afford the monthly sub of WoW.

Just get out of the thread if you have nothing useful to say. No one is comparing it to wow, they are completely different games. I tried wow and didnt like it at all and could say i felt that was more childish. Fact of the matter is you're more childish than anyone who plays it because you spend you're time attempting to bash people who do.

Soldato
Just get out of the thread if you have nothing useful to say. No one is comparing it to wow, they are completely different games. I tried wow and didnt like it at all and could say i felt that was more childish. Fact of the matter is you're more childish than anyone who plays it because you spend you're time attempting to bash people who do.

Agreed

Soldato
OP

Well said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom