***Official DC Universe Online Thread***

Associate
Woo finallly got my main gaming pc back after a while without, downloading this now I only got to level 8 on ps3 as it was too much of a hassel and so many problems on the ps3 version, what server is everyone playing on mostly? Any leagues accepting new members?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Woo finallly got my main gaming pc back after a while without, downloading this now I only got to level 8 on ps3 as it was too much of a hassel and so many problems on the ps3 version, what server is everyone playing on mostly? Any leagues accepting new members?

Use the US servers and go on Zero Hour. Sign up at www.dcraiders.com and await for your entry into the league :)

Soldato
OP
Those of you who said there wasn't enough end game content:

http://www.examiner.com/console-gam...verse-online-february-content-update-unveiled

Plus there'll be new content at least every month. This new update should happen in the nxt week or so. The 8 man Batcave raid was in beta and our league ran it a few times so here's hoping it'll be the same or, if things have indeed changed, we'll have a new strategy going. As always yours truly will be broadcasting live via Xfire so you all have an idea of how it can be done.

Which reminds me, what did you lot think of the run we did on Khandaq last night? For those who got to watch that is.

PS, there's going to be a new duo where you take on Bane. Again this was in beta.

Associate
Those of you who said there wasn't enough end game content:

http://www.examiner.com/console-gam...verse-online-february-content-update-unveiled

Plus there'll be new content at least every month. This new update should happen in the nxt week or so. The 8 man Batcave raid was in beta and our league ran it a few times so here's hoping it'll be the same or, if things have indeed changed, we'll have a new strategy going. As always yours truly will be broadcasting live via Xfire so you all have an idea of how it can be done.

Which reminds me, what did you lot think of the run we did on Khandaq last night? For those who got to watch that is.

PS, there's going to be a new duo where you take on Bane. Again this was in beta.

Where are you broadcasting the runs and where are they announced. Wouldn't mind watching a few of the live streams. Do you need xFire to watch the stream though or can it just be done through the browser.

The league I am in are now all hitting 30, still a smallish league but always enough for the duo's etc. Gone back to the 2H hammer for now as the staff I had was a level 16 thing and not come across a better one yet :/ Loot system is a complete mystery as what you will get, lvl 30 missions dropping level 5 greens etc

Soldato
OP
Where are you broadcasting the runs and where are they announced. Wouldn't mind watching a few of the live streams. Do you need xFire to watch the stream though or can it just be done through the browser.

The league I am in are now all hitting 30, still a smallish league but always enough for the duo's etc. Gone back to the 2H hammer for now as the staff I had was a level 16 thing and not come across a better one yet :/ Loot system is a complete mystery as what you will get, lvl 30 missions dropping level 5 greens etc

You can watch it from the browser so you don't need the app, I would imagine. If you check back a few posts on here I posted the link. I will post a new one tonight. I will be creating a new character which will be a dual pistol, gadget, super speeding controller.

As for new loot dropping in duos and hard alerts. Yes some of the items are worthless. But I think they are meant for those who havent ran those quests before. You get some good blue stuff. But it's when you do the 8 man raids (Outer Caverns and Khandaq), that's when you see epic gear. Last night I got a new set of dual wield swords. DPS ones, but they have 97.1 dps on them so they are epic. So I had to respec my character to use those. :)

Once you've gotten enough people with good enough gear (a couple of T1 armour will be ok) then you can start on the raids.

I think my league will be running raids this weekend. I will be streaming from xfire again so you can see.

Associate
Is there a trial avaliable for this or something? I've fallen victim to buying a few MMORPGs and dropping them after 2 or 3 months.

Associate
I can accept the fact that going on a pvp server on any mmorpg im going to get ganked a few times, but jesus christ do i regret going on one on here, quests that should take 5-10 minutes took me about 30 mins because of so many high level players hanging about low level quest areas. Is there not enough end game content that once you reach 30 all there is too do is harras low level players?

Back
Top Bottom