Rift: Planes of Telera Beta

Soldato
About 4GB in to the download, actually quite looking forward to this :D Not played an MMO since star wars galaxies, im waiting mainly in anticipation of Guild Wars 2 (assuming its an mmo unlike GW1) but this looks like a good time filler

Caporegime
What server you guys all on, pity chat is spammed by wow h8ers/lovers, seems rather nice to look at, the customisable interface is a nice touch too, haven't played it much but might just be a fresh scene from WoW to play some pvp/endgame.

Associate
seems very polished/slick but runs like a dog for me even with AA disabled and no shadows, struggle to get near 30fps on 'high' settings (ultra was unplayable)

Yeah would be interested in what server you guys are playing,i might try a lower pop one and a different class.

Last edited:
Associate
A bugged quest has stopped me and a couple of my friends from getting any further for now, the quest is called unholy shackles and you have to destroy 3 morbid infusers but they are un-clickable.

Caporegime
anyone else get crap performance? Surely a 460gtx should be getting more than 25fps at medium-high settings?

6950 getting 45 fps on ultra with AA, dunno what the comparison like is between two cards but i dropped to high, as im sure when theres big combat it'll get raped

Caporegime
on my 460 i got 22 fps if i max everything out , knocking the AA down gives me 33fps though.

bit pathetic for how the game looks

Back
Top Bottom