Fireskull - Down, but not out.

Soldato
Thats a good question! Now that I can ride again I will sort out getting my ACU asap.
Will start on track days as soon as I have a bike too, it feels like forever that I was last on track :(
Im thinking maybe a 2005 GSXR 1000 for this year until I can afford the BMW :p

Associate
I dont have to tell you that depending what track you are on the 1 litre bikes are usually embarrassed by the smaller capacity but nimbler machines :p;)

Personally speaking I think using a litre bike on a trackday is asking for trouble , and trust me I know :D:D:D

Soldato
Thanks mate :D

Oh I know Duc999 :p just I think I fancy a change / challenge, I loved running rings around the bigger bikes on my 750 but I'm still undecided as to weather I want another 750, I just feel it would not be the same...

I'm going to test ride everything anyway so I will probably change my mind by then, I just fancied trying a bit more grunt but still love the delivery of the 4.

That and I'm quietly hoping I've got the balls / skill to muscle a 1000 around :p

Soldato
That would be a beast Duc! BSB performance on the road for £15k... Shame the front fairing looks gash!

I dont think I will be able to afford the S1000RR this year :( so Im looking at £5k beasts that will hold their value well then get the BMW when second hand prices have dropped to under £10k, so you will most likely give me your opinions :p I will be trying for a test ride regardless though!

Back
Top Bottom