gingerbread on desire

Associate
Hi,

Just out of interest, for those who seem to install new ROMs a lot, how do you manage your apps?

I mean do you download and install them from the market all over again each time or do you have the apk files stored somewhere?

Thanks

J

Soldato
Hi,

Just out of interest, for those who seem to install new ROMs a lot, how do you manage your apps?

I mean do you download and install them from the market all over again each time or do you have the apk files stored somewhere?

Thanks

J

Back them up using and app like Mybackup Pro, if your rooted it makes life really easy backs up everthing with a few clicks and resorts everything with a click or two aswell, real life saver.

Associate
Back them up using and app like Mybackup Pro, if your rooted it makes life really easy backs up everthing with a few clicks and resorts everything with a click or two aswell, real life saver.

I'm using GingerVillian, find that more reliable than Oxygen. Was having to hard reset the phone most nights as it crashed using Oxygen during the night, would wake up and find the phone in a reboot loop. Never had an issue with GV.

I use Titanium Backup - free from marketplace. Create a backup of all apps and data, wipe, install rom, install titanium backup then resotre all apps and date. Fairly pain free process.

Back
Top Bottom