Dell Axim x50 pda

Associate
I just bought a Dell Axim x50 from fleebay (£25), it was only bought to help me with getting co-ords when using my telescope as it has a few astronomy downloads (cheaper then having the laptop out in the cold).
I know nothing about pda's so just a little post as to what else i can do with it, what other "apps" are for it, downloads etc....
Thanks

Soldato
Oooh, I remember these - had an iPaq HX4700 back in t' day :)

Well, it will (should !) be running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition, so PocketPC/WM applications are what you should be looking for. TBH, not really much of a PDA market around anymore, but there used to be - and not actually so long ago....

Dell still have a page up on the units here ....

Associate
OP
Thanks Kevpuk, i relise the PDA world is pretty much gone but like i said for how i'm going to use it is fine, just wanted to know if anything is still about worth getting for it.

Associate
The axim's were way ahead of there time and great little Pda's . The graphics and sound quality are excellent. I own a X51v and x30 , both with the fastest processors @ 625mhz. The X51v has memory map and tomtom on it and is a very usefull gadget .
Lots of software for them ,depending on what you want to do with it .

Back
Top Bottom