I Met God on a Train

Man of Honour
I'm not sure why the flying machine is seen as the ultimate benchmark of a civilisation's advance.
There's millions of point's you could pick, but if you read the story it makes perfect sense. Flight is precursor to space flight and it also shrinks the world. Two of the most essential elements.

Associate
Thought it was quite interesting... but obviously a work of fiction, at least for me.

But I take everything on board and use my own reasoning for everything, so I am never 100% completely unaffected by anything that I see or hear..

It's like a great work of art that whether you think inspired you or not, actually inspires you subconciously one way or another.

Soldato
Wait a minute...... Tom Cruise..... Is that you?

Sounds an awful lot like scientology to me :p

hmmm… sadly misguided I’m afraid. I am not here to act as a safety net or ethical dictator for evolving species. It is true that anyone capable of communicating with their own cells will dimly perceive a connection to me – and all other objects in this universe - through the quantum foam, but interpreting that vision as representing something supernatural and requiring obeisance is somewhat wide of the mark.

Laaaaaawl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom