• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Gigabyte Super OC GTX 480's - VERY LOW PRICES!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I've managed to source more GTX 480 deals, except this time its very special editions from Gigabyte, including the SUPER OC edition and these prices are just crazy:-

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480 SUPER OC 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £239.99 inc VAT

GX-079-GI_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

- Uprated Silent Cooling Solution
- Core Clock: 820MHz
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Shader Clock: 1640MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was [£299.99] Inc. VAT

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480 "Special Edition" 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £224.99 inc VAT

GX-078-GI_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

- Uprated Silent Cooling Solution
- Core Clock: 700MHz
- Memory Clock: 3696MHz (Effective)
- Shader Clock: 1401MHz
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled

Was [£249.99] Inc. VAT

Only £224.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lets not forget the amazing Asus GTX 480 we still have as well:-

Asus GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with Far Cry 2 @ £199.98 inc VAT

GX-222-AS_400.jpg

- Voltage Tweak Technology
- Core Clock: 700MHz
- Memory Clock: 3696MHz (Effective)
- Shader Clock: 1401MHz
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Supplied with Starcraft II Trial & Far Cry 2 PC Games

Only £199.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
As someone who's just put a Thermalright Shaman and G2 VRM on his Asus 480, I must say the Gigabyte deal dis-pleases me.

That's 580 performance for £230! The new 480 chips are much less leaky and hot than their early examples, I can't get mine to use more than 230 watt with 1150mv and 850mhz GPU clocks rammed up its jacksie..... Max temp 67c.

*Curses*

Last edited:
Man of Honour
nice deal with the gigabytes... not gonna ask what you had to do to secure that one :D that SOC would have easily been a £460 card not that many months ago.

Associate
Massively nice. Very tempted to go 480SLI now for my gaming build (instead of saving up for a 5xx series) but I think I'll be pushing it with my current PSU.

Soldato
38db under load, WOW!

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Gigabyte/GeForce_GTX_480_SOC/26.html

These things must be whisper quiet

Just looking at TPU reviews and it's not quite stock 580 performance out of the box but it is only off by 1 or 2 %

Bloody tempted by that :D

Yeah the SOC's have cherry picked higher binned chips that run at those speeds on low voltage too, whereas the other model doesn't.

Well worth the extra, and well worth it over a 570 all day long.....

Associate
oops.... just clicked on 'Confirm'....:D
Worked out i can remove the HDD cage from P182 to accomodate this baby..
Just in time for AC Brotherhood at the weekend...:D

Got to hand it to Gibbo on the amazing deals.... finally got his hands on my monies....:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom