Motorola Atrix 4G

Caporegime
there have been some beta updates that fixes some issues but hopefully it will go public and get rooted.

Shame the VOIP issue hasnt been fixed according to my brother, who has rooted his but says the bootloader is locked:confused:...i dont know anything about this rooting business myself so couldnt help him on that...we were testing out an app called Tango on the weekend...i was using my iphone4 and he was using his atrix but his voice was absolutely terrible...we then tried using his wifes iphone4 which worked perfectly well....funny that it worked with the iphones but was a no go with the Atrix and it looks like hes not the only one with the issue...loads of people complaining about the poor quality of the VOIP.

Bad show from Motorola...hopefully soon they will fix it or else my brother will ditching it for something else.

Associate
Tango server had some issues this week, as i used it to call my friend on iphone and it was clear.

anyways here is screenshot on my main home screen :)

zvriau.jpg

Associate
most likely because ronaldo's posted the screenshot at native res...and because at that res you can fit more stuff on the screen,

yes but the atrix does have wider 4" then say galaxy S. which when you compare them side by side, atrix looks 16:9 and galaxy s looks 16:10 (i'm not saying that what it is)

Associate
Tango server had some issues this week, as i used it to call my friend on iphone and it was clear.

anyways here is screenshot on my main home screen :)

zvriau.jpg

Tango and fring video calls work pretty well on mine as i always phone my fam back home.

Any chance youcan share me your launcherpro icons? :) the icons i used in my SGS are now smaller and difficult to read on the atrix

Associate
Thanks mate. Were you able to install the att update? Any impressions on it?

battery LIFE is GREAT on this update. every thing else is pretty much same.

18 and half hours and 50% left....best i'v seen but i did use some wifi at work but i normal stay on 3g connection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom