SR-2 840 STACKER

Associate
That Sir is filth!

Ill attempt to finish the completed posts that you posted here for us to read in ONE GO but i had to stop and ill finish when the funny

feeling goes away.

Absolutely stunning!

Soldato
Cool have a question m8 about the a item from the place you work bud I think you work there the cases place, if you get my meaning but the contact us thread doesnt work can you contact me on trust please.

Associate
As of 3/11 it looks like this build would cost approximately 7100USD or 4360£.

Hope it helps those thinking to build one. :D

And what about the high quality modding :) greetings coolmiester good to see you over here :), this chop job makes me want to have a go at something like this :cool: some day maybe if I get the urge to actually do a case mod instead of a scratch build :D.

Associate
OP
Seriously, cheers for all the excellent feedback :eek:

Unfortunately, its sat in its box since it came back from Germany which does seem a waste of a decent system so i'll more than lightly be selling it but before that i just want to fix something that has bugged me from the get-go...

I got my hands on three Lamptron FC6 Fan Controllers with a red LED display which should look much more in keeping to the rest of the mod rather than the blue/green.

I was hoping that they would drop straight in to the original bezel i made but not a chance so i’ll have to cut a new bezel and have it powder coated to match...............as if i haven't got enough to do!

Still on the lookout for GTX 580 or 590's

lamptron_1.jpg

lamptron_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom