Streets of Rage Remake

Associate
Love this game!.
Reminds me of when my mate and I went to Hong Kong and couldnt sleep at 4am in the morning, so whipped out his laptop which had loads of this old style games on it and was tearing it up on streets of rage haha :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol, how very typical.

Oh well, its too late now, even if they attempt to stop it now its been finished and will be uploaded all over the internet to keep it out there.

Associate
Lol, how very typical.

Oh well, its too late now, even if they attempt to stop it now its been finished and will be uploaded all over the internet to keep it out there.

It doesn't matter if it's out there really, their interest is making it appear that they're proactively stopping the usage of their game assets without permission.

Soldato
Its probably because due to the recent success of the "classics" line of games on the PC and consoles which sega have released for a few quid each, they can make easy money from the original version of the streets of rage game if they can be bothered to port it over.

Its probably because due to the recent success of the "classics" line of games on the PC and consoles which sega have released for a few quid each, they can make easy money from the original version of the streets of rage game if they can be bothered to port it over.

They don't need to port it. Take a look on Steam. :)

Hopefully they're going to release Streets of Rage Remake under a slightly different name on the Virtual console, Steam, Microsoft Arcade, etc.

Associate
Sega gave permission even after the DC failed so pulling it now seems churlish. They are probably also miss interpreting that every download of the remake are people who would buy the game when a lot are most likely curious about how well its been made and/or showing appreciation for the amount of effort put into the project in a Dls = likes way.

Back
Top Bottom