****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Associate
I ordered the black carbon zenus case from exportprive a few days ago now. I got it sent with EMS. I am in the UK

When I check the tracking it says this :

16:46 20-May-2011 Arrival at inward office of exchange GBCVTA

16:47 20-May-2011 Handed over to Customs GBCVTA
Customs retention reason : Inappropriate invoice

Anyone know what this means or did anyone else get this?

Associate
When I check the tracking it says this :

16:46 20-May-2011 Arrival at inward office of exchange GBCVTA

16:47 20-May-2011 Handed over to Customs GBCVTA
Customs retention reason : Inappropriate invoice

Anyone know what this means or did anyone else get this?

I would hazard a guess that they sent it as a gift on the customs declaration and Customs have spotted it and decided to subject it to further scrutiny.

Associate
Has the MHL > HDMI cable come out yet? or does anyone else make them apart from Samsung? I want to connect this to my TV already...

Associate
You finally have it! Whats the Voda branding like?

Mine arrived from Vodafone this morning. The only obvious signs it came from Vodafone are 4 installed apps and 1 shortcut to a Vodafone mobile site in the app drawer. Two of the apps can be uninstalled in the normal way via the app manager and the shortcut can easily be trashed. No logos on the phone itself or during bootup. All in all, nothing to worry about :)

Man of Honour
Wtf were Vodafone delaying the release then saying they were waiting on their compliance testing making everyone fear of customisations!

We need a list of handy cool feature discoveries on the GSII, a lot of them are the same as the GS1 of course but it's still handy to have the good stuff as these are what set this phone apart from the competition!

The contacts list scrolling tree for example, or swiping a contact left/right to msg/call them or the dialpad keypad shortcuts and so on!

Associate
Wtf were Vodafone delaying the release then saying they were waiting on their compliance testing making everyone fear of customisations!

No idea. Maybe it was to do with the Pirates of the Caribbean boxset promo that the phone came with?!? Who knows.

These are the firmware details of the phone in Kies:

PfggG.png

Is that the latest?

Soldato

We need a list of handy cool feature discoveries on the GSII, a lot of them are the same as the GS1 of course but it's still handy to have the good stuff as these are what set this phone apart from the competition!

The contacts list scrolling tree for example, or swiping a contact left/right to msg/call them or the dialpad keypad shortcuts and so on!

I found this today by accident. What are the dialpad shortcuts?

Back
Top Bottom