** NEW SAMSUNG 750D & 950D True 120Hz LED Monitors - PRE-ORDER! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We are the first company in the UK to place our orders on the new Samsung 3D monitors and will have an exclusive on stock availability on the 950D throughout June and possibly July.

Were still getting to some finer details on connectivity for the UK models so the spec may improve on the run up to getting stock and stock is going to be extremely limited in the UK market, less than 100 units for the next 2 months which we predict will sell easily as if your a gamer who enjoys playing games or movies on their PC monitor these really are as good as it gets:-

Samsung S23A750D 23" 120Hz 3D Widescreen Ultra Thin LED Monitor - Glossy Black @ £399.98 inc VAT

MO-164-SA_400.jpg

Samsung’s 750 and 950 series 3D desktop 3D monitors feature high refresh rate, incredibly thin bezel and stylish design. These monitors are able to analyze and render 2D content in real-time to 3D, supporting PC content, Blu-ray films and gaming consoles. The monitors feature a built-in glasses sync emitter, and they are packaged with a pair of 3D active shutter glasses.

Viewers will experience deep, rich colours and image clarity with Samsung’s new Ultra Clear Panel technology, which combines the vibrancy of a glossy display while maintaining the ease of viewing afforded by an anti-glare matte finish. The LED-backlit panel boasts 100% sRGB coverage to produce realistic colour reproduction.

Features:-
- TRUE 120Hz
- Screen Size: 23" Widescreen
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio: 10000000:1
- Brightness: 300cd/m²
- Response Time: 2ms (2D) / 2ms (3D)
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 170°/160°
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- VESA Compliant
- Dimensions: 516.8mm x 421.3mm x 208.7mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site

Only £399.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Samsung S27A750D 27" 120Hz 3D Widescreen Ultra Thin LED Monitor - Glossy Black @ £529.99 inc VAT

MO-165-SA_400.jpg

Samsung’s 750 and 950 series 3D desktop 3D monitors feature high refresh rate, incredibly thin bezel and stylish design. These monitors are able to analyze and render 2D content in real-time to 3D, supporting PC content, Blu-ray films and gaming consoles. The monitors feature a built-in glasses sync emitter, and they are packaged with a pair of 3D active shutter glasses.

Viewers will experience deep, rich colours and image clarity with Samsung’s new Ultra Clear Panel technology, which combines the vibrancy of a glossy display while maintaining the ease of viewing afforded by an anti-glare matte finish. The LED-backlit panel boasts 100% sRGB coverage to produce realistic colour reproduction.

- TRUE 120Hz
- Screen Size: 27" Widescreen

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz 3D Widescreen Ultra Thin LED Monitor - Glossy Black @ £599.99 inc VAT

MO-166-SA_400.jpg
950led1.jpg

- TRUE 120Hz
- 2D - 3D Conversion technology
- Screen Size: 27" Widescreen

Only £599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

If you want one, be sure to get your pre-order in soon. :)

Soldato
Gibbo - you da man! :p

The prices are fairly closely aligned to some more recent estimates and I think the prices are quite decent for what is essentially a new, exciting, somewhat unique and premium-looking product. I think full retail availability should push the prices down further but don't let this put off early adopters. According to Samsung's PR agency they are hoping to have some review samples in the next couple of weeks (touch wood/brushed metal) so that will be the real test.

Any word on the 23" S23A950D?

Last edited:
Soldato
The transmitter is specific to Samsung 3D stereoscopic glasses such as the included Samsung 3100GBs. There is some contention over whether you could use an existing 3D Vision kit for stereoscopic 3D on the Samsung monitors. It certainly isn't Nvidia 3D ready out of the box in that the transmitter won't work but unless there are some driver-level restrictions it is quite probably that Nvidia 3D Vision will be compatible with these monitors. It remains to be seen whether there is any advantage of using Nvidia 3D Vision over the solution Samsung provides and you have to remember that the integrated transmitter, 3D processing and glasses all add to the cost of the monitor. To make the most of it you should sell your Nvidia system and make the switch - unless you dislike the Samsung system for whatever reason.

How about an hour with the car and a few goes with the lady?

Now that's just greedy!

Associate
Gah, the sales patter got me :D Only 100 :o quick!
I see there's no mention of dual link dvi on the 950 anymore :o would I be able to cancel my preorder if it turns out the monitor will be no good for me?

OcUK Staff
OP
I see there's no mention of dual link dvi on the 950 anymore :o would I be able to cancel my preorder if it turns out the monitor will be no good for me?

Yeah cancelling is not an issue, some specs show dual DVI, others do not and Samsung forgot to leave the spec sheet for the 950 with me, the 750 specs are correct however.

The pricing is also fair neither Samsung or OcUK are charging extra for these, the price were buying at is supported by Samsung and will not change irrelevent of stock volume available. Price will only change is Samsung can reduce their manufacturing cost or decide themselves to make less money.

On a whole the pricing may change slightly, but certainly not bt an amount to cause any upset or a buying frenzy.

Associate
Yeah, price seems fair, the only other site I've seen the 950 for preorder had it at £650.
Thanks for that gibbo. So long as it's got dual link DVI I shouldn't be cancelling :D

Caporegime

As Gibbo says you would be able to cancel but remember that OcUK take your money as soon as you place the order.

Associate
Aye, I'm happy with that, so long as I get it back if samsung has decided to change the specs for the uk for some crazy reason :D
mrbios, you aint gonna get 120hz at that res so you have to pick one or the other :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Aye, I'm happy with that, so long as I get it back if samsung has decided to change the specs for the uk for some crazy reason :D
mrbios, you aint gonna get 120hz at that res so you have to pick one or the other :D

Got the email from Samsung.

The 750D would seem to also support the 2D to 3D converting technology. :)

The 950D does indeed have dual link DVI and the very flash stand/bezel and is the reason for its extra cost over the 750D.

Back
Top Bottom