**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Associate
Put the light source (i have a touch lamp with 3 brightness intensities, i find the lowest is more than enough!) behind the screen like i do with my current screen, should minimize reflections!

The problem is that I often need to read hard copy documents and look at printouts while I'm working, so I'll need reasonable illumination in front of the monitor. I can put a light behind it, reflecting off the wall for more diffuse lighting, but it'll need to be fairly powerful for comfortable reading.

Looking online at the reaction to Apple's Cinema Display definitely gives me cause for concern. While some people love them, there are also a lot of people who hate the reflective glossy display.

I wish there was more information about the properties of the non-glass model, but of course if I wait I'll end up paying full price...

Associate
i would need to make this feasible is a vesa stand...the stand must have height adjustment, swivel and tilt.

We will shortly be supplying fully adjustable stands and arms which offer tilt, elevation and rotation [possibly swivel too]. No adapters or brackets are needed so as vesa 100x100 mounting holes are provided.

Caporegime
We will shortly be supplying fully adjustable stands and arms which offer tilt, elevation and rotation [possibly swivel too]. No adapters or brackets are needed so as vesa 100x100 mounting holes are provided.

AS an additional extra? I'm thinking about it because of the pre order price

Associate
Will my DVI-I output on my graphics card be able to plug straight into the DVD-D input on the Hazro HZ27WC? Do I need another cable or will one come with the monitor?

Your graphics card should support Dual Link inputs and be capable of accepting resolutions upto 2560x1600. Let us know which card you have.

A dual-link DVI cable is supplied with the monitor.

Soldato
Sincere apologies to all those that are waiting. We'll have these delivered to OCUK on Tuesday so most customers should have their units on Wednesday.

I for one am impressed that people are being kept informed, good customer service before & after purchase certainly sways my decisions.

Associate
I have been tempted to buy the 8-bit version. I would have got the one without glass, due to reflections, dust etc, too many problems IMO. But the deal breaker for me on the WC model is the connectivity? I could live with the lack of OSD, and I thought having OSD is quite standard in the day and age we live in. :(

And yeah I know its 27" & IPS panel and at that price a steal. But no OSD, and only one connection, that's like selling a ferrari without doors :D

If I get one I may have to fork out another £100 for the WA model. Which probably makes this too pricey for me.

Last edited:
Caporegime
ive found i looks like i could only get 200 for my u24 so that would be a £200 plus outlay for a relatively unknown item with an inferior warranty, too much, i was hoping to get 250+ if i was going to buy

Back
Top Bottom