*** E3 2011 Thread ***

Caporegime
Jenova Chen with 'Journey' coming up soon. I want this one.

Haven't seen anything about Project Dust yet apart from it probably being a Microsoft timed exclusive as it is in their Summer of Arcade thing for this year.

Caporegime
I'm sitting here watching the presentation of Tekken x Street Fighter (or whichever way round it is) and I don't think there is a genre I despise more than the fighting genre, it has the least innovation of any genre out there imo. The genre is so utterly stale now that the only thing they can do to keep it remotely interesting is crossovers with other fighting games and stuffing characters in from other games.

Soldato
I'm sitting here watching the presentation of Tekken x Street Fighter (or whichever way round it is) and I don't think there is a genre I despise more than the fighting genre, it has the least innovation of any genre out there imo. The genre is so utterly stale now that the only thing they can do to keep it remotely interesting is crossovers with other fighting games and stuffing characters in from other games.

agrred. last fighting game i played was dead or alive 4. genre hasnt changed much since then

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just finished watching Sony's. Was far better presented than theirs usually are, not as stiff and figure/graph based. None of it really stunned me but there was some nice stuff on show :)

Nintendo now. Thanks to whoever linked me to the G4TV streams, nice quality and I can let it buffer for a bit to aid my crappy connection :)

Back
Top Bottom