Eastbourne

4p

4p

Soldato
SO

I'm working down there, for 6 weeks. At the Eastbourne college!

249526_10150665408405226_832515225_19298494_767017_n.jpg

Looks nice.

Anything to do down there? Anyone ever been? Looks nice like..

edit: Not the college, Eastbourne :p

edit2: Not going be be down there till the 4th of July (gambitt)

Last edited:
Soldato
There's a tennis tournament at Eastbourne this week. Last one before Wimbledon though so none of the top guys are playing. Some nice girls grunting though ;)

Soldato
I used to see a girl in Eastbourne.

To be concise. Eastbourne is:

• Full of old people
  • Full of students (In my experience, the irritating kind but going by your photo's in the "other" thread, you'll probably love them :p)
  • Quite void of anything interesting to do

Go to Brighton for a day trip! :p

What he said. It's gayer, I mean, better over here.

Associate
Awesome fish and chips at Qualisea. Great pun too!

Also check out the great Turkish restaurant Meze: http://www.meze-restaurant.com/

Check for stuff happening at the Winter Gardens (went to a gig there last year). Just had a look and Lee Evans is doing stand-up there while you're in town I think, if that's your taste.

Could head to Battle for a day trip/look at where King Harold got his eye shot out?

Last edited:
Soldato
SO

I'm working down there, for 6 weeks. At the Eastbourne college!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249526_10150665408405226_832515225_19298494_767017_n.jpg[IMG]

Looks nice.

Anything to do down there? Anyone ever been? Looks nice like..

edit: Not the college, Eastbourne :p

edit2: Not going be be down there till the 4th of July (gambitt)[/QUOTE]

Full of chavs, fat people, and scum. Oh, and old people.

My ex lives nearby in Pevensey Bay, go and punch her in the ovaries for me please.

Associate
I lived in Eastbourne for 6 months and moved back to Swansea in April. Says it all. J/K
It is where old people go to die, and then forget. I also noticed lots of dog poo in the streets there.

TBH I thought it was ok down there but I was following my girlfriend who was studying at east Sussex uni and then got really home sick. If you like a nice walk try Rye and the surrounding areas, and say high to the guys in Bexhill library. Its not a bad place but I would say that as I live in Swansea.

It is nice and easy to travel to London and Brighton and walks along the sea front are nice in the evenings.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
I live in Battle, which is near Hastings which is quite near Eastbourne. Easbourne is ok, filled with old people. Has a good airshow!

Hastings isn't amazing, but visit anyway, the old town area is nice! Also visit Battle Abbey, where 1066 happened (give or take).

Associate
I live there :D just a pebble's throw from the Pier...welcome to Shoprider Country

Would agree with most comments here...not much happens round these parts.

Take a nice long walk along the prom but be prepared to be run over by either:

a) the Dotto train
b) shopriders / mobility scooters doing 40mph
c) roller bladers zipping past at 30mph

I always walk right up to the start of The South Downs and then up hill to Beachy Head - if your depressed by the time your 560ft above sea level, well you know where you can go :p

The airshow isn't on until August and has been mostly stuck on repeat for the last 10 years...

Watch out for the traffic wardens here - they are so bad they act like vultures...parking tickets appear faster than you blink

Been here all my life and work just around the corner - I like the seafront here...except tonight which is (noisy) student night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom