I need some Jeans

Associate
Hi,

I want to get a new pair of jeans, normally I just by cheap ones from Asda/Matalan/Primark ect but I want something bit nicer, and not sure where to look.

Can somebody recommend a brand that I can get on the high street, I want to spend about £40, I want something fairly smart that I can wear out in the evening ie no logos, massive pockets or ripped styles.

Cheers

Man of Honour
Levis. Go to an outlet and there are serious bargains to be had.

Or, if you are up for a challenge and like digging through mountains of complete crap, then go to TK Maxx. You can get some really good stuff there but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Associate
Just go to river Island or Republic.....they do good jeans for about £40.

If you go somewhere like bank, superdry etc you will be looking more at about....£50-£100

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replys, ideally I'd want to try them on before I buy.

I normally spend very little on cloths, It's going to be a birthday present, If I buy cheaper jeans they'll just end up like my others, I'll go and work on the car with them on or do some DIY, as I don't care about them. If I spend some more I'll look after them. I'm guessing £40 is middle range jeans.

I don't want to spend more as I'd rather put anything more towards something I have more intrest in than cloths.

Associate
You need to pay attention to the fit as much as the brand. Sounds obvious but even the nicest jeans will be unflattering if they're ill-fitting.

Back
Top Bottom