What are YOU currently playing?

Caporegime
Played some NFS:HP online tonight, with a view to picking up some achievements in a few days. Some of the people playing online make for compelling evidence in an argument for eugenics.

Caporegime
I'm on 535GS without doing any online stuff, and I've still got loads of offline stuff to do.

Well, I've done the silly post a photo ones, and the ones where you have to beat an autolog recommendation, but no actual online races.

I'll look at the achievement list first, I enjoyed the demo, but if a big part of the game is centered around having other friends to compare times against I probably won't bother. If the single player is long enough and offers enough variety then I may try and pick up a cheap copy once I've finished with my current games. Though Forza 4 will probably be out by then which will give me my racing fix.

Soldato
I would buy it to play online but just can't play racing games with an xbox controller >.<

Been looking at getting that games for ages. Really loved the first one and it got me into the music I listen to now too :p

Caporegime
I would buy it to play online but just can't play racing games with an xbox controller >.<

Been looking at getting that games for ages. Really loved the first one and it got me into the music I listen to now too :p

Hot Pursuit on PS2 was awesome and you're right about the soundtrack, it was ace. There were a few shockers on there though, Hot Action Cop... eurgh! :p

I find the PS3 pad better for racing, even though the 360 triggers should be better I just can't drive as good as I can with the PS3 pad. I blame Gran Turismo 3 and 4, it engrained the Playstation buttons onto my thumbs. :D

Soldato
playing through the original uncharted
ac brotherhood + mass effect 2 still not touched! with only the surfaces of gt5 + gta scraped
MGS4 still have only played like 60 mins, think i'll probably just leave it and wait for the new one to be released now!

Associate
playing through the original uncharted
ac brotherhood + mass effect 2 still not touched! with only the surfaces of gt5 + gta scraped
MGS4 still have only played like 60 mins, think i'll probably just leave it and wait for the new one to be released now!

:eek:

No way! Play it, it's an awesome game. Deserves at least one playthrough, and besides MGS:Rising isn't out till next year!

Caporegime
Picked up Dirt 3 today. It's taking a bit of getting used to after the clinical Forza 3 and the uber silly NFS:HP, but I reckon I can get the hang of it. It seems like it should be good fun.

Caporegime
Picked up Dirt 3 today. It's taking a bit of getting used to after the clinical Forza 3 and the uber silly NFS:HP, but I reckon I can get the hang of it. It seems like it should be good fun.

I was looking at that, and then at Hot Pursuit, weighing them both up and after careful consideration I did this:

Fight Night Champion and it's ****.

:( :( :(

Caporegime
3rd Mass Effect 2 playthrough. :)

Ohhh Skip! An update on the Steam situation. Basically when I formatted my computer Steam required me to pass a security check to confirm it was me trying to log in. They sent a code in an E-Mail, the problem being the E-Mail account is one I no longer use and have subsequently forgotten the password to. Doh.

So, I E-Mailed the Windows Live Support team to change my password as the regular way of changing it with a security word isn't working. It asks for my mother's maiden name which I type in and it doesn't accept that... So after two days of waiting I got a reply, saying that it will take them longer than usual to look at my problem. -_-

I'm tempted to just E-Mail Steam instead and tell them what games I have on my account, who my friends are, my billing address, D.O.B, payment details if needed, just anything to prove that it is me and it is my account and I can't access it due to legitimate reasons. Otherwise that's thousands of pounds worth of games gone down the pan... :p

Back
Top Bottom