Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
I thought Haye had more to offer than he did. He just didn't deal with Klitschko's jab.

As I said earlier in the thread, Haye's best chance was to connect early on and if he didn't do that, the fight would be dictated by the jab.

The only way Haye could have won after that, was to throw caution to the wind, but that's easier said than done with the sheer size of Klitschko.

Permabanned
well thats that then

Haye taught a lesson he sorely needed

Not really taught a lesson, Haye lost the fight - Waldo didnt win it, all the Uke did was jab with his left, and stand back/push Haye over. Haye failed to counter that, but still cut him and landed the better punches (albeit not enough).

To be taught a lesson, the Uke needed to have planted Haye on his behind, which he never looked like doing. He turned up to win on points and did just that.

Caporegime
I think Haye got that completely wrong. The way he was bouncing around the ring with his hands down made him look like a crap version of Ali.

Oh here we go with the excuses, I broke my toe three weeks ago and couldn't explode off the right foot.

Soldato
I only heard the fight, sounded like Haye was wrestled to the canvas a few times, true?

Sometimes he was wrestled to the ground, sometimes he went down pathetically easy.

A bit disappointed he lost, but this fight really showed how much this division is lacking. Put a prime Lewis or Tyson in there, and it wouldn't have gone 3 rounds IMO.

Soldato
I only heard the fight, sounded like Haye was wrestled to the canvas a few times, true?

if by wrestled you mean constantly falling over when moving backwards :p

even when he was being touched he was going down like a poncey footballer , not like a heavyweight champion

Soldato
**** you David Haye, you overrated big mouth show boating bullying ****! Might I add I lost count of all the times you fell to the ground with your head in Wladimir Klitschko's crotch lol.

Associate
Not really taught a lesson, Haye lost the fight - Waldo didnt win it, all the Uke did was jab with his left, and stand back/push Haye over. Haye failed to counter that, but still cut him and landed the better punches (albeit not enough).

100% correct in my books spot on.

Back
Top Bottom