1 litre can of Red Bull

Soldato
You get the caffeine power ****s too?:(:p

If i drink Redbull when im tired the only effects it has on me is an almost instant need to blow apart a toilet bowl 3 or 4 times in the next hour after drinking it:o

One can is fine, but as I found out the morning after a night out - more than one means a waste of a day.

Soldato
:D Gotta love the energy drink selections over here.

My favourites are the Monster NOS with nitrogen bubbles, it's like Red Bull with the texture of Boddingtons sluuuuuurrp

69l40j.jpg

WIN

OMG WANT! I've only ever seen like 4 or 5 flavoured Monster drinks.

The Yellow monster is very nice. Think its tropical flavour and has 50% fruit juice. Its way too sweet to have all the time but every now and again I drink it for its awesome flavour. Probably the best tasting drink Ive had tbh.

Permabanned
These drinks dont even effect me, not sure if thats good or bad - but ive drunk a few of those Tesco bottles in an afternoon and I didnt get an erection or anything.

Pele you liar :(

Soldato
Well seen as it contains 100% RDA of b2 and 200% RDA of b12 I can not understand how they allowed more than 250ml can to be allowed to be sold.

excess intake of b2 apparently causes painful and ultimately irreversible neurological problems.

b12 has it's various side effects.

If I am not mistaken they banned red bull in France didn't they, really is strange that it is legal here.

Vitamin B2 and B12? They're surely only present due to being fortified with them. Nonetheless, you'll be hard pushed to consume enough to cause you harm:

http://www.lenntech.com/recommended-daily-intake.htm

That said, there's plenty 'wrong' with these drinks and I wouldn't lose any sleep over seeing them banned....some pun intended :p

Back
Top Bottom