***Project Logs Rules and Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting*** - UPDATED 01/06/16

Associate
Aw crap, i completely missed this thread somehow!
In my thread, i have all my images at 1280x1280. Is that OK or do I have to resize all of them? Thread in sig.

I imagine your image sizes are fine for most peoples monitors these days. They're a touch bigger than mine can handle, but it's six years old, and I'm not bothered by scrolling. :p I would think most people who frequent the project logs like high resolution pictures of everything anyway, I certainly do!

Soldato
ahhhh, some rules at last, i wonder where the inspiration came from lol

^^ all closed loop cpu watercoolers are abominations by default, have you seen Rich's WC TJ07 Beast?

Associate
Hey guys, I posted a log thread like an hour ago.. I've seen the moderator online at that time couple of times but no approval yet. I'm afraid the forum is so restricted I can't even tell if it's been received or anything like that. :(

Looks like, I can't post freely. I looked through the board's rules couple of times but didn't see an indication of how many posts I have to make in order to post without being moderated or is it all the time like that?

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Rules updated.

I am sick of tidying up project logs because people insist on quoting images.

stop doing it.

Soldato
Er, not to sound tarded here, but image quoting is a pretty important part of any well functioning forum, if you disallow it how are people supposed to understand what image a post is in reference too? :confused:

I.E if somebody posts 20 images of their build and then somebody who replies has to draw a diagram in order to communicate what their asking/talking about its a bit more messed up than the norm of quoting the image and asking a question clearly directed towards that image.

Just wondering what prompted this stance.

Associate
Why th hell have i got this thing "I did NOT read the rules for the project log section.
This has lead to me being suspended and looking very silly.
" on my text even know i don't have project yet???!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom