MOTO GP 2011

Associate
I wan't Lorenzo to win this year, just so Honda doesn't.
They pushed for the 800's and they haven't won a title since. (probably hoping that their new star Danny was going to fly on it) This is their last shot for the 800 class.

The 990's for me were much more exciting to watch. (though the electronics are much more advanced now)

Soldato
I wan't Lorenzo to win this year, just so Honda doesn't.
They pushed for the 800's and they haven't won a title since. (probably hoping that their new star Danny was going to fly on it) This is their last shot for the 800 class.

The 990's for me were much more exciting to watch. (though the electronics are much more advanced now)

Also annoys me as to why do they get three factory bikes on the starting grid? Giving them an unfair advantage in the constructors championship ?

Soldato
For this reason I also don't want Honda to win, they have basically tried to buy the championship this year and laughably its not going their way, as much as I don't like Lorenzo either I want him to take the title as I cant see anyone else beating the Honda's.

I need to watch the whole race as I only caught the beginning and end, what happened to Rossi he was in the top 10 at one point, the setup they tried with the new chassis obviously didn't work at this track :p considering he got 4th at Assen with the 2012 chassis.

Soldato
Also annoys me as to why do they get three factory bikes on the starting grid? Giving them an unfair advantage in the constructors championship ?

They have 4 I think. Simoncellis is also a factory bike.

I had to laugh when Lorenzo was winning, followed by 4 factory Hondas.

Soldato
For this reason I also don't want Honda to win, they have basically tried to buy the championship this year and laughably its not going their way, as much as I don't like Lorenzo either I want him to take the title as I cant see anyone else beating the Honda's.

I need to watch the whole race as I only caught the beginning and end, what happened to Rossi he was in the top 10 at one point, the setup they tried with the new chassis obviously didn't work at this track :p considering he got 4th at Assen with the 2012 chassis.

Started RIGHT back of the grid, actually 2nd from last. Only Guintoli was behind him . He was a whopping 1.69 secs behind pole. The only thing Rossi fans can hope for is a HUGE improvement next yr when we go to 1000cc. That's what the Ducati engineers are spending their time on rather than salvaging a flop of a yr.

Soldato
Not a chance, Rossi relishes the challenge, you know he went to Yamaha when it was the worst bike on the grid right?
Its obvious Ducati got Rossi on board to develop next years bike.

A long shot but I want to see Spies top 3 in the championship next year :D

Last edited:
Associate
Not a chance, Rossi relishes the challenge, you know he went to Yamaha when it was the worst bike on the grid right?
Its obvious Ducati got Rossi on board to develop next years bike.

A long shot but I want to see Spies top 3 in the championship next year :D

I know Rossi and JB have done a lot with the teams they are in (lots of people forget about JB, which is a shame). The Ducati is a fickle beast and only one rider has mastered it so far. It's good Rossi is getting really involved with the 2012 bike though. I suppose if there's anything Rossi relishes more than a challenge, it's another win :)

EDIT: Spies should be top 5 for sure next season.

Soldato
Rossi does miss being in the top 3. He's not accustomed to being mid-grid and not getting wins or podiums. If the Duc isn't performing next yr, he may jump ship back to Yamaha. He'll need to, to re-cement his legacy. If he can make it back.

Soldato
They have 4 I think. Simoncellis is also a factory bike.

I had to laugh when Lorenzo was winning, followed by 4 factory Hondas.

it is but not in team colours. :)

surpised spies hasn't managed to be a regular podium man yet. disappointed by Cal at the last round too, great talent but didn't work out.

stoner is showing them all how it should be done i feel. he's a fantastic talent is not the most personable one out there. and his mrs is exceptionally cute so respect due! :D

Soldato
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!! Flights and hotels now booked for Laguna ! Never been to that track, so pretty excited. 3000miles away mind (even though I'm already in the USA) ! So it better be a good race !

Back
Top Bottom