Hero Evo owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Can someone explain to me why over the last few months there's constant talk about who is gay and who is not in this forum?

It's really starting to get quite annoying. I don't want to know what other members bedroom habits are or who is a rent boy or which forum members are shagging/living with other forum members.

Why use the forum to 'out' yourselves? Why do it? Why do we have to hear this **** day in day out. Keep it to yourselves.

If it's not constant gay talk/hurf for mod rubbish it's DM spouting drunken crap and gently reminding us of the size of his bank balance and then half a dozen other posters sucking his ****. If he wasn't wealthy he'd have been flamed to high hell and back by the forum as a whole.

icon14.gif

That man has more hair than freefaller! scary stuff!

But he's far bigger and looks meaner!

Soldato
He posted this, then the thread got deleted by mods

due to the sheer amount of abuse im receiving in here and mainly outside of the forum i can confirm this is all a sick joke. i was daydreaming when i typed everything and i used a crayon to draw that on me.

i cant beleive this post has really interferred with my personal life and more so that this whole thing hasnt been deleted. i really hope i will not meet any of you as most have dissappointed me.

what is the internet coming to.
very tempted to delete myself from here as the messages/calls are making me sick.

hope everyone had a good laugh though, thats what most of you took this as.

im out
Dean

Is he actually admitting it was a joke or is the bit I bolded sarcasm?

Associate
Is he actually admitting it was a joke or is the bit I bolded sarcasm?

See that is what I thought too, but I am a bit biased, as I thought the story was fake from the pic.

I have seen what a machette did to a man in india, they are bad wounds, and also this scar goes over his collarbone, wouldn't that cause damage to the bone?

Also leaving the hospital after 1 day after being shot and stabbed? hmmmm, I guess its due to me knowing some BS'ers in the past lol

Soldato
Look at the moron who reported gibbo to his local porsche dealership because he was "modifying" his car by retrfoitting the powerpack components and his PSE himself and intending to keep the warranty.

No way!!

Actually read a bit further on. I cannot believe someone did that :O

Last edited:
Associate
If it's not constant gay talk/hurf for mod rubbish it's DM spouting drunken crap and gently reminding us of the size of his bank balance and then half a dozen other posters sucking his ****. If he wasn't wealthy he'd have been flamed to high hell and back by the forum as a whole.

About time someone said this, I've come close to posting the same before. You're not alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom