Havent gamed in years what FPS should I buy ?

Soldato
I guess you are right. I am not a fan so never bought it and never got the free version.

But TF2 is not abandonware, in that respect I think people who paid full price for it should get a free code to unlock something special in the game itself.

But hey that's just my view.

You get a free hat if you bought it. Called the "Proof of Purchase".

Soldato
Oh, one player...Erm, not too sure.

If you wanted a mixture, i'd recommend Mass Effect, if it's straightforward FPS, all i can really think of is Battlefield, Call of Duty or Medal of Honor currently.

Edit: Ah! Bulletstorm.

Last edited:
Soldato
Doe anyone actually read even the first post anymore? "One player mode for now".

BFBC2 single player is a bit naff. Pick up Singularity cheap somewhere, a bit different and really well done.

Associate
Metro 2033, Crysis (all of them), Bad Company 2

and if you can stretch the definition a bit more, Fallout 3 and NV, both Mass effects, GTAIV, Mafia II and Just Cause 2.

Soldato
and if you can stretch the definition a bit more, Fallout 3 and NV, both Mass effects, GTAIV, Mafia II and Just Cause 2.

Or stretch it even further to Civ V, Minecraft, Solitaire, Minesweeper:p

^ Borderlands, the one game i can't get in to as hard as i try. I think i just didn't like the way missions were handed out. I played about 5 hours i think. Is there much of a story to it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom