Will a Corsair H60 fit sideways?

Soldato
Wow that's good, and it's cheaper :D

Yup, comes with two excellent fans as well! Even at £50 it is actually excellent value.

Should fit, although I'm not a fan of the Elite 335 lol. I measured my Silver Arrow the other day and got 166mm. Might touch the side panel but that won't cause any issues unless its very tight.

Associate
OP
Yup, comes with two excellent fans as well! Even at £50 it is actually excellent value.

Should fit, although I'm not a fan of the Elite 335 lol. I measured my Silver Arrow the other day and got 166mm. Might touch the side panel but that won't cause any issues unless its very tight.

There's a bit of a caving(outwards) in the side of the case. Should fit.:rolleyes:

Soldato
There's a bit of a caving(outwards) in the side of the case. Should fit.:rolleyes:

lol. Tbh without having the exact same case and cooler it is really hard to say. You can always DSR it if it doesn't fit, or get a decent case! :p

I've installed the Silver Arrow into four different cases and none of them caused it to touch the side panel. But then again the 335 is hardly what you'd call high end, so it isn't made with high end air coolers in mind.

Honestly if it touches the side panel but you can still get the panel on without issue then I can't see that causing any problems. Don't think the 335 has a window.

Associate
OP
lol. Tbh without having the exact same case and cooler it is really hard to say. You can always DSR it if it doesn't fit, or get a decent case! :p

I've installed the Silver Arrow into four different cases and none of them caused it to touch the side panel. But then again the 335 is hardly what you'd call high end, so it isn't made with high end air coolers in mind.

Honestly if it touches the side panel but you can still get the panel on without issue then I can't see that causing any problems. Don't think the 335 has a window.

Thanks, but what's DSR? :rolleyes:

Soldato
Distance Selling Regulations. Allows you to return an item ordered using a distance selling method (online, catalogue etc) even if it has been used if you contact the retailer within 7 working days of the day you received the item using a written form of communication (e-mail etc).

You have to foot the bill for return postage but bar that you are entitled to a full refund including any postage paid.

So if it doesn't fit or you are not happy with it you are well within your rights to return it for a full refund.

You like that rolleyes smiley don't you!? :p

Associate
OP
Distance Selling Regulations. Allows you to return an item ordered using a distance selling method (online, catalogue etc) even if it has been used if you contact the retailer within 7 working days of the day you received the item using a written form of communication (e-mail etc).

You have to foot the bill for return postage but bar that you are entitled to a full refund including any postage paid.

So if it doesn't fit or you are not happy with it you are well within your rights to return it for a full refund.

You like that rolleyes smiley don't you!? :p

Thank you!

That's my "I'm really, really confused. So confused, in fact, I chewed my whole lip off being confused" face. I'm still working on the name. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
It was me that had the H50 in my Elite 430 and turned it on it's side, as it wouldn't fit the normal way and things worked fine.

The Silver Arrow fans were the problem in that case, touching the side panel and that's when I went for the HAF 912, which was a lot bigger, with good cable management.

Associate
OP
It was me that had the H50 in my Elite 430 and turned it on it's side, as it wouldn't fit the normal way and things worked fine.

The Silver Arrow fans were the problem in that case, touching the side panel and that's when I went for the HAF 912, which was a lot bigger, with good cable management.

Thank you for the information! I might as well buy it and then send it back if it doesn't fit:cool:

However, I don't agree with your signature :mad:

Soldato

I have the H50 in my 430 and it fits fine the right way round :)

Soldato

Did you have the Silver Arrow fans the right way round? The should be just under flush of the heatpipe caps, I think the middle one might be about 1-2mm higher than the caps however.

Associate
Hello guys, Can anyone post a photo of the casing Elite 335 with H60 installed?
My rig is modded Elite 335 casing and I'm planning to buy Corsair H60. :D

Back
Top Bottom