Metal Music Absolutely..........SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
All music has a certain amount of idiocy to it, it's why it's fun after all. It is a shame that the technical intelligence gets balanced by the sheer immaturity!

I'm listenning to John Petrucci right now and this is just insane. There's is no way anyone could fail to appreciate this.

The end of "Hit 'em up" is pure lollerage though.

Caporegime
When you're forced to listen to the same songs on repeat every single day at work, certain ones become VERY, VERY annoying. Especially that Mr. Medicine one she did. They seem to love playing Alex Winston a lot lately as well.. it's hideous :(

I used to get that, but it's not her fault :p

Try and get them to switch to Absolute radio, that's what I did. They play a mixture of pop and light rock but they have a no repeat guarantee so you don't have to hear songs multiple times in the same day :)

Associate
awesome song but worth a watch just for the video itself :D
But yeah its slightly screamy at times but keeps a good balance i think along to an awesome tune. Might be more to the OP's taste (though i very much doubt it)

Soldato
I used to get that, but it's not her fault :p

Try and get them to switch to Absolute radio, that's what I did. They play a mixture of pop and light rock but they have a no repeat guarantee so you don't have to hear songs multiple times in the same day :)

Absolute it awesome, sadly the company I work for have their own radio station and it's pumped into all the stores. Same songs on a 3 hour repeat = tedious.

Permabanned
Faith no More isnt metal.

The only metal that sucks is the screamo/deathcore stuff. Music you generally get in counter strike videos.

If you want a good example of a metal band that doesnt suck try Symphony X.

Associate
Faith no More isnt metal.

The only metal that sucks is the screamo/deathcore stuff. Music you generally get in counter strike videos.

If you want a good example of a metal band that doesnt suck try Symphony X.

I agree.
The problem with screamo and deathcore is it appears to be the current trend or scene, but these things come and go I guess.

Still as much as it irritates me I guess there are some bands playing that kind of music that are good at it, its just there are so many that sound the same as people are jumping on the trend.

Caporegime
Mate

Metal is not music, its a bunch of dirty goths who aint cool, the dregs of society the emo kid at school who screams down a mic, nobody understands what they are saying, there literally screaming down the mic like there balls aint dropped.
LOL. Oh you didn't.

Soldato
How can the op not like:

LMAO!

Nah im in to metal, but I dislike crude shizer, like cannable corps, slipknot etc....

Im in to the bands with talent and muciscianship such as opeth etc...

But at the same time, if you dont like something, dont listen to it!

Simples!

Last edited:
Soldato
How do people listen to this king of Music like Slipknott, Killswitch Engage and that kind of tripe, ive been listening to it and its absolutely ****e.

Its grown men screaming down a mic words you cant understand, i mean WTF..............and im talking about all metal music with loud Drums and screaming in the back, its shocking how anyone can like it.

Who agrees with me

I agree. I don't understand how random noises and illiterate screaming can even be called "music". I'd rather listen to a woman giving birth.

Associate
Last night my band played Napalm Death's You Suffer But Why and it went down that well we played it twice :)

Haha, i've covered it in most of my college bands, as a running joke, sometimes just inbetween songs where no one really notices.. also did guest vocals on a cover of it at a gig... I just walked on stage and off again pretty much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom