Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Cameron, remember the best thought approach... What would Maggie do.

She would do whatever Murdoch and the international financiers told her to, just like Blair and now Cameron. That is why the country is in such a mess.

It is interesting that people are talking about sending in the Army. Apart from the logistics of using a tiny Army that is stretched by foreign deployments and just like the police is facing huge cuts. Considering our response to Gadaffi and Assad for sending in their Armies, if Cameron sends in the British Army against these 'unarmed civilian protesters' will he then send in the RAF to bomb the Army or start arming the rioters? :D

Soldato
I heard on the radio that insurance companies do not cover riots, but if it is classified as a riot the Government have to pay out

I hope the government takes the money DIRECTLY from the funding for the local councils/activities/etc int he area where the riot occurred

Associate
I wonder if any of the looters and or rioters out there are OCUK forum members?

If there are, I want them to tell us what purpose does destroying good peoples lives and livelihoods serve? YOU NUMB SKULLS!!!

It won't be long till someone feels a bit brave and uses a gun or any type of weapon.

If you want to prove a point, go to school, get an education, make a change from the inside. All you are doing is making the scar that's already there bigger.

You are no better than the common thug

Associate
The Met needs to start building these

ed209.jpg

Man of Honour
burnsy are you a policeman?

if so whats your view about why the police are holding back and not laying ionto the rioters? is it because if someone dies there could be an inquest and some lefty will start screaming 'institutional racism'?

I'm a Special and I'm not riot trained so take my comments with a pinch of salt, but from talking to officers who are, it's all about officer safety. They'll go in when they know they have a numbers advantage. The Police's priority is to stop disorder but not at the expense of getting officers injured. At the moment the Met don't have enough officers to deal with all the rioters, but many officers are getting drafted in from other counties on mutual aid. This should change the game a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom