Belling cooker owners

Associate
If you are a belling cooker owner and you have a cooker that looks like this
FSG60DOP_BK_GASCOOKER_FR_M_p.jpg

Could you possibily take a picture of the back of the cooker (where the lid spring is and the lid hinge please?

odd request i know.

Thanks

Associate
OP
not broken it, my model did not have the lid even though it was same price for all black which did have lid but i wanted the silver handle one. Any way i have a new lid and spring, just wanted to see which hole the springs sat in

Man of Honour
not broken it, my model did not have the lid even though it was same price for all black which did have lid but i wanted the silver handle one. Any way i have a new lid and spring, just wanted to see which hole the springs sat in

Ooooh, risky, putting a lid on a gas cooker without a cutoff.
The idea of a lid is that when you open it up, it releases the valve to let the gas through, when you close the lid the gas cuts off.

Associate
OP
Ooooh, risky, putting a lid on a gas cooker without a cutoff.
The idea of a lid is that when you open it up, it releases the valve to let the gas through, when you close the lid the gas cuts off.

i know but its not gonna be used to shut off gass while lid is closed, we had a cooker with before this new one, it had a lid but never in 10 years was it ever closed. it was used as splash back.

cooker actually already has a safety feature which is, gas turns off if fire goes off.

Honestly who turns their gas on and closes lid.... safety feature for young kids but do people with gas cooker close the lid? if so do they leave gas on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom