MOTO GP 2011

Soldato
I only caught a bit of the motoGP race but it seemed like a snoozefest from the bits I caught :/

Was a bit once Lorenzo left Stacey behind with Pedrobot stuck in the middle really...as i say, the battle behind with Sideshow, Dovi and Spies was the best bit. Missed the 125's though and it seems there was some brain out moves at the end of the race...
:)

Soldato
OP
Nice battle between Dovi, Spies, Sic.

Found it quite amazing at Stoners excuses "tired from travelling and not getting much sleep, couldn't push".

Seems very odd that he would come out with it and no one else mentions it.

Soldato
Agree. :(

Moto 2 was a cracker though. (how the top class should be)

I really must stop watching the Moto2 race before Moto GP, as it's never as good.

When I see Stacey leading after the first lap, I'm really tempted to switch over. If it weren't for the other battles going on, I would do, as there is never any action up front.

And I feel like punching that idiot Charlie Cox every time he says "He's having a nightmare in a bubble car".

**** off Charlie.

Associate
And I feel like punching that idiot Charlie Cox every time he says "He's having a nightmare in a bubble car".

**** off Charlie.

Lol. And i'ts as if he has a list of sayings in-front of him which he uses every race. :mad:
Prefer the Moto 2 commentary.

Soldato
worth watching. :) rare to see stoney make a mistake and get punished for it. :) top rider but not infallible....

moto2 was good too and 125s are not really my cup of tea.
gotta love a team having trouble with setup because the mechanics refused to fly out to japan coz of the fear of radiation...

Soldato
OP
Was a pretty great race so action packed, Rossi coming off after the first few corners :o

They said he managed to qual around a sec faster than Stoner managed last season on that bike? Would that be considered good progress?

Stoners wobble was mad lol coming over that hill was all over the place! So lucky he managed to stay on, go off track and keep it upright.

Was glad to see Sic get past Dovi as well was hilarious watching it again on Eurosport and I think it was Toby Moody making all these noises as Sic was trying to get past.
"OOoooo becareful" "ooosh" "noooo o phew" panicking Sic knocks off Dovi haha

Soldato
worth watching. :) rare to see stoney make a mistake and get punished for it. :) top rider but not infallible....

moto2 was good too and 125s are not really my cup of tea.
gotta love a team having trouble with setup because the mechanics refused to fly out to japan coz of the fear of radiation...

Not really a mistake as such.. A tank slapper caused his pistons to go back into the caliper from all the shaking, thus neutralizing his brakes, thus making him miss his braking point, thus putting him in the gravel..

Exciting race, best one in the last few, thanks to all the incidents and the Dovi / Sim ding dong.. Does go to show how boring its getting at the front though.. The last two laps, race director had it just on those two.. Do miss Rossi / Lorenzo fighting at the front.

Soldato
Very proud of Casey.

Was all over once whoregay threw it up the road but he deserved it this year...was a tricky last few laps as well! Bet Honda wish they had dumped Pedrobot and hired Stacey years ago instead of faffing about with the Red Bull Honda team setup that fell though a while ago. And also, Stacey shares his birthday with my youngest lad...
:)

Back
Top Bottom