So do lesbians just need the right man?

Permabanned
Wait so she said she was a lesbian when she was a woman then had a sex change but is now with a woman, thus making him heterosexual!

tbh if your mother was Cher you would be confused

Associate
Well im not gay and have needs so she could get lost without a second thought :p

this tbh.

Not necessarily sexual needs either (obviously those as well though!) but personally I love my girlfriend for who she is now and would take it that she wasn't the person I thought she was if she felt she needed a sex change.

Soldato
when they make a woman a man they still leave the jack and danny....

its not like she has a real todger, she will have the old danny (a bit messed up) and some appendage attached (read makeshift todger)...

so she has two available holes to poke and can poke back...

Permabanned
when they make a woman a man they still leave the jack and danny....

its not like she has a real todger, she will have the old danny (a bit messed up) and some appendage attached (read makeshift todger)...

so she has two available holes to poke and can poke back...

Y0y5H.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

:p

Soldato
I used to work with a in transition male to female, whom was with a masculine lesbian. She was more masculine than him. He was waiting for the ops and everything. I couldnt fathom it at all.

Soldato
Apparently they have a deeper connection that us Men can ever understand, they think its due to understanding feelings more etc. Personally I think not having a clue how each other thinks is a plus point ;)

To a certain extent I believe the OP's statement to be true, especially as most same sex relationships have a male and female looking / acting one :D

RDM

RDM

Soldato
To a certain extent I believe the OP's statement to be true, especially as most same sex relationships have a male and female looking / acting one :D

The bear community would suggest otherwise. In fact a friend of mine who is gay and a bear doesn't really get effeminate gay men. He is sexually attracted to men not men pretending to be women.

Associate
A friend of mine came to London a few years ago, she had studied here previously, and we spent a few days with her friends.

One of whom was an English guy who had gone through the op, after years of all that and whatever, but was about 3 months into post-op at the time.

Was still with his/her German g/f at the time, and they were a lovely couple. I assume whatever attracted them to each other, and bound them together, plus going through all that, still held them together. Probably one of the biggest changes a person can go through, and doesn't just change one person at the same time.

I remember the German lass telling me that despite the hormone treatment, s/he would still yell out like a guy if s/he dropped food in the kitchen or somesuch. Don't know why I remember it. Maybe it was just such an ordinary thing in such an unusual situation. Really nice people though.

Back
Top Bottom