YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER..........

Permabanned
Its an amazing computer but I feel it will be surpassed shortly with the Sandy Bridge Xeons and 7000 series graphics cards. I know you can always wait but spending that sort of money I would be inclined to wait 3-4 months.

Associate
Nice rig and I bet whoever puts this together will be in awe too! Would be a blast playing BF3 on it next month but it's a shame there's no unique paint job as just looking at it should be a testament of how great the rig is to your mates.

It doesn't state if the GPU or RAM is already oc'd for optimal performance or if this is the highest stable overclock possible in order to keep H20 temps down? Maybe this is built with silence in mind seeing as the watercooling is more than adequate to keep the 990X cooler at higher clocks than 4.2Ghz. That amazingly fast OCZ RevoDrive3 X2 is a nice addition which can sometimes be a pain to setup on your own.

If I were going to spend so much money on a computer I would definitely need more than 12 months warranty.

Well if we put a figure on it from our point of view, a free 24-month warranty would be ideal for a worry-free purchase.

Associate
I think OCUK should do some generic benches with each of their rigs to give a sense of perspective....and NOT MW2 as a bench as any card these days will max out the frames.

I'd love to see some benchmarks for this rig though.

This. Oh and can we please have a competition for the chance to win one of these rigs? :D

Back
Top Bottom