Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Doesn't explain why you screwed the replacement on off-center :p

Or explain why you didn't replace both so they match :p

I was skint, away from home and dashed to halfrauds during lunch time at work...and because the old front plate used sticky pads to stick on I thought it would be better to get it drilled and screwed (as wrong as that sounds :eek:). Halfrauds dude did it. :o

It can't be that off centred...no one else has ever noticed since it was replaced. :p

Caporegime
You've centered it to just before the space between R545 and NWT, which obviously isn't the center of the plate ;)

dr8scj.jpg

Green rectangles are the exact same size.

Last edited:
Soldato
so your probably looking at a resprey on the door...... :( mind you......if your going to do it properly then it should last.

Well yeah, I've been told that I could even underseal that part after to avoid it ever happening in the near future. Only thing is I will have to remove my sticker on the door and what will happen then I don't know, faded/damage the paint underneath?

Man of Honour
Never posted in Motors before, decide to start with a picture of your car, but it's a shocking blurry photo and the car is...

a Nissan GT-R?!

Soldato
Lol, I was just about to post that exact same thing. You obviously have an intrest in cars to purchase a £60,000 car and get it wrapped too, yet you've never posted here in 2 and a half years. :confused:

Associate
[TW]Fox;20146120 said:
Never posted in Motors before, decide to start with a picture of your car, but it's a shocking blurry photo and the car is...

a Nissan GT-R?!

No i haven't, and yes it is. Pic is from my mobile....

Back
Top Bottom