Android phone web browser suggestions

Soldato
I'd be interested in hearing any pros and cons of any web browser s for an Android phone please.
I've come across Firefox, Opera, skyfire and Dolphin HD but no doubt there are a few others.

Associate
I use Android standard webkit and Opera mobile browser's on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini. 90% of the time I use the standard webkit browser, it fully supports flash 10.3 and seems pretty quick at rendering.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys. What about security options? Do one of the others provide better security than the default Android browser or other options available?

Associate
I use Dolphin HD

As for security I really don't think there is much to worry about in that respect since Android is a linux based operating system and Linux browsers have always been very secure.

If you are worried about security though there are plenty of apps that secure android phones as opposed to just the browser.

Soldato
I use Opera Mobile, it's the only one I've tried though. I was going to try Opera and Dolphin HD when I first got my phone, but I tried Opera first and it seemed fine so never bothered trying Dolphin or any other ones :p.

Soldato
OP
Thank you all for the suggestions. I think I might have to play around with them to see how they fit in. I've had a good play around with the standard browser today and it seems pretty good with good speeds.

Back
Top Bottom