Strange Screen Warp issue.

Associate
Hopefully someone can help me on this one.

Iv got a strange issue where if you load any video or media of sorts,
the monitor gets a strange warp pattern on screen.

Basically i noticed it a few days ago when i was watching a film on lovefilm online. I had the media play full screen and dropped it back to normal size so I could check something on another tab. Then when I went back to the film and tried to bump it to full screen again the picture becomes all warped and distorted. it’s not just a blur, it’s a full scale mess you can’t make anything out.

The strange thing is if you refresh the web page you can put it back to full screen fine. But again if you drop it back to normal and try full again. Same issue.

My fiancée noticed that its does the same will all her facebook games as well.
I have tried removing the players, flash n the like and re-installing. Hasn’t helped though.

Before I go routing around the drivers and playing with the hardware. I’m wondering if anyone has seen this issue before and know where it originates or how to resolve it.

Help save me some time.

Thanks for any support

Permabanned
Not sure what problem is exactly, but I seriously doubt its hardware, sounds software definitely, youll just have to try to resolve via drivers, though if it started a few days ago, you could try a windows restore to an earlier point in case its an update thats caused it

Back
Top Bottom