Samsung 7" 16GB tablet £149.99 @ Tescos

Associate
Soldato
I think he means because it's a bargain, everyone will want one like with the TouchPad.

Owwwwww - I get it know :). However not really a bargain at all.

Whats the price range expected or rumoured or maybe suggested to be? Would be great to get one of these for university notes etc, as im using my SGS2 currently.

Would be a possible purchase in January :).

$199

Associate
has anyone ordered online its still at £299. Checked my local store all sold, was going to try another 30miles away but they said they would be sold out.

Soldato
they have nearly sold out everywhere from what I can tell from conversation with the guy there. They *may* have some more stock coming in, but he reckons they've sold about 50,000 this week so far!

Soldato
Maybe it's because I'm poor but is anyone else waiting for decent tablets to drop to £100 before they get one? I think it's obvious that at that price they will fly off shelves and could even be an impulse purchase for many people as they wander around their local supermarket.

As I have a laptop, desktop and a decent mobile phone perhaps I don't see a great deal of value in one really.

Soldato
plenty of places have £100 tablets. Problem is they're pants.....This is a decent tablet at a sensible price. Very pleased with ours for the price....

Soldato
I know that tablets are available for £100 but decent ones aren't. It's things like the Elonex eTouch or some dodgy Chinese brands at that price. Something like this at £100 really would be tempting. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until this happens.

Back
Top Bottom