HP LP2475w, IPS 24" Official Thread! (Now Available from OcUK)

Associate
Just gonna take the plastic off and create a metal frame that goes around all three, so all monitors have the same angle, and it will take me from 1-3/4" of bezel to around 5/8" inch of bezel. Just looks better!

Soldato
Just gonna take the plastic off and create a metal frame that goes around all three, so all monitors have the same angle, and it will take me from 1-3/4" of bezel to around 5/8" inch of bezel. Just looks better!

That sounds like a slightly strange warranty destroying plan, but each to his own I suppose.

Associate
I am thinking of getting this screen but my computer desk is very small. I would be grateful is someone could tell me the height of the screen along with the stand (on the lowest setting of the stand).

Also, do you believe HP ZR24w is better than this screen and why?
Thank you!

Soldato
I am thinking of getting this screen but my computer desk is very small. I would be grateful is someone could tell me the height of the screen along with the stand (on the lowest setting of the stand).

The top of the screen is adjustable between roughly 43cm and 51cm.

Also, do you believe HP ZR24w is better than this screen and why?
Thank you!

No, it's different but not better. Try reading the reviews for both screens over at TFT Central http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews.htm

Back
Top Bottom