***The iOS 5 Thread***

Soldato
Jailbreaking is for gays and pirates :p

You can't deny that unlimited sized folders and the ability to turn off/on your wifi and what not in the notifications bar is awesome :p

I'm hoping that Apple will release APIs to developers for 3rd party widgets in the notification area :)

EDIT: Oh and I'll probably be getting rid of Newsstand as soon as I can :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Good news indeed

Silly of apple to leave it out in the first place.

it's almost like they want people to JB their phones

I honestly think that a couple of months down the line (when it's out of beta) it will become available. They have to have an intial extra selling feature for the 4s

Soldato

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I notice they've made iPhone 9.2 a requirement for iOS 5 and photostream support.

They can kiss it, if they want me to pay £10 for the upgrade from iPhoto 9.1.5 :rolleyes:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

How to delete / reset your photostream

1. Log into iCloud.com, click your name in the top corner right corner, click advanced, the reset photo stream.
  2. Make sure your turn it off on the iPhone and iPad first. Also turn it off in iPhoto.
  3. It will give your the option to import the photos from photo stream to library before deactivating.
  4. When you reactivate all photos will be gone.

Soldato
Just wondering if anyone could help me out with an iMessage problem. For some reason it's not workin automatically with one of my friends, instead it's on green SMS messages. I message works fine for me with other friends and works fine for him with other friends but not between the two of us. Any ideas guru's of ocuk?

Back
Top Bottom