********** The all new "Official" iPhone 4S thread - Keep all the iPhone 4S stuff in here **********

Soldato
Anyone had a text from tesco mobile following pre-registration yet? Lame that people all have theirs and tesco customers have no idea when they can get one.

Soldato
Siri is really giving me the itch to want one. To me, it just seems like such a powerful tool. I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to inputting anything on the phone like calendar events so Siri is a really strong selling point for me. Just annoying they are not releasing it on the 4.

Siri has already been ported to iPhone 4 so if that's your only reason to want one then there isn't much point :)

Gog

Gog

Associate
Well it looks like UPS have "lost" my phone :/

Bet it will be weeks before Apple can send me a new one. Luckily I haven't got rid of my current phone yet.

Associate
Siri has already been ported to iPhone 4 so if that's your only reason to want one then there isn't much point :)

No it hasn't, well not fully. Apple's servers are rejected it as the data is coming from an iPhone 4 rather than a 4S.

Associate
O2. I believe its the same for all networks, as i've seen people in the US have the same issue. Reading other forums Vodafone, 3, Orange and Giffgaff (O2) also have it disabled.

I'm hoping its a bug as i regularly turn off 3G to save battery.

Associate
Well got my White 16 GB 4S yesterday and it's got a stuck white pixel! noticed it last night when watching a video with a black bars top and bottom. Not impressed so it's going back to Apple. My 3GS has no dead/stuck pixels........

Soldato
Hmmmm, my 4S wont work in the car. Using the official Alpine full speed cable....

http://www.alpine-electronics.co.uk/products/product-singleview/ipod-cables/kce-433iv.html

The 4 still works as does her iPod, but the 4S isn't recognised at all, doesn't charge either.... :(

Does this mean i am gonna have to buy a new 4S cable or something!?

Anyone else had this?

The iPhone 4 was widely reported to lose charging ability with a lot of in car stereos, mine plays music fine but won't charge

Back
Top Bottom