RAGE on console, 360 it is then..

Soldato
I'm really surprised about the negativity about this game, I'm really enjoying it! Just over 6 hours in but still on disc 1 so not sure how far through I am (I'm assuming just over half way given the estimated 10 hour SP campaign). Only negatives I do have is that there's not enough incentive to do any of the side quests (races, jobs etc) and the lack of map during the buggy sections (really struggling to navigate my way around the map in free play) other than that though a very solid shooter :)

Soldato
Completed this last week on nightmare, found myself only playing it for about an hour at a time though which isn't like me at all, really struggled to be bothered to play it. Traded it in on Monday as I simply couldn't be bothered to play through it again for the platinum trophy. Nothing fundimentally wrong with the game, it just didn't grab my attention which is a shame.

Associate
Getting bored with this now. Only at the TV station, cant remember what its called.

Think its gonna be a struggle to continue playing this. Reminds be of Brink, where I had high hopes and it just doesnt keep my attention.

Soldato
Quite near the end of this myself and still enjoying it, went into my inventory earlier though and saw that I'd accidentally sold the Quake collectable :mad:

Was hoping to finish the game with that and the Doom and Wolfenstien ones still in my inventory :(

Soldato
Bought today, and already think I am going to trade in... Can get £3 more than I paid for it.

May pick up again when it comes to sub £10. Just cannot get into it, and the missions seem the same.

Back
Top Bottom