*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Soldato
To be honest, im glad im not in the beta. I can look forward to the game without knowing all the story and quests up to lvl 20 :)

Associate
Just a heads up to anyone looking to pre-order - someone's posted a 20% discount code for Sainsbury's Entertainment in the Daily Deals thread.

This will let you pre-order Star Wars: TOR for £27.99, which is the cheapest I can find. (The code can be used on any game).

Associate
Can I ask you guys - how does early access work if you pre-order from a store? Will you still get a early access code? Who send this to you? Sorry if this has already been answered.

Associate
I pre-ordered my copy with Game, they sent me an e-mail shortly after with my pre order code which i entered onto the SWTOR site registering the pre order and automatically notifying them to enter me into the early access deal

I prob wont have a hard copy of the game by early access release but I reckon once im eligable i'll have access to the download client from which i can install/run/play the game

Associate
nps bud

I read on the SWTOR site somewhere that they are actually rolling out the early release in the order that people have registered so the sooner you're in the sooner ya play

Soldato
Can I ask you guys - how does early access work if you pre-order from a store? Will you still get a early access code? Who send this to you? Sorry if this has already been answered.

You get a early access code box, then inside that box is a paper thing that has your code on it, register your account and code and bingo your done.

Associate
Doubt people entering the codes now will get much early access at all, unless they decide to change the system.

This is the only reason I've kept my original pre-order with Amazon instead of jumping on these special offers (like Sainsbury's) that keep popping up. I pre-ordered my copy back in July, so hopefully I should get a decent head start :)

Back
Top Bottom