Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Associate
I work next door to one so the ability to walk into one on my lunch break on release day seemed quite appealing

no worrying about the postman turning up, no worries about my retailer not posting in time, just saunter in, pick up and walk out. And it also gave me the benefit of the physical warfare pack for free.

And get fleeced for an extra £5 by the sound of it

By doing that you're missing out on the LE pack too. ;)

Caporegime
A) I've got the limited edition pre ordered so i don't miss out on anything

B) you can still pick up the LE on launch day, they say it will still be on sale till the 2nd of November or something.

Soldato
Really not sure about getting this or not :( I will be getting MW3, but thats a totally different game.

I loved BF 1942, liked BF2, wasn't mad keen on Bad Company...what to do? :(

I really cant see how people play CoD, it used to be great, but now its just so frustrating to play. It seems more stressful than enjoyable.

Bf multiplayer is fun, so much more variety and it feels more mature - even with people doing silly stuff like flying helicopters upside down...

Soldato
I really cant see how people play CoD, it used to be great, but now its just so frustrating to play. It seems more stressful than enjoyable.

Bf multiplayer is fun, so much more variety and it feels more mature - even with people doing silly stuff like flying helicopters upside down...

Or like I like to do at the moment, use my remote bot to follow enemies, really creeps people out until they notice they can blow it up lol.

One guy thought it had a bomb or something, kept sprinting away, looking back, then sprinting away. He must have felt as though he was in a horror, unable to escape the deadly bot!

Oh how I giggled for about 20 mins after one of his team members walked past and saw his frustration and decided to shoot the bot. Bet the guy felt like an idiot for not trying to shoot it in the first place.

"NOO, NOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T BLOW ME UPPPP, NOOOOOOOO"
"LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE"

"Dude, shoot it" *pew pew*

"Oh... Ohhhhhhh, oh wow" :(

hehehehehehe, had me giggling for ages as I imagined that to be the conversation on the enemies side lol.

ags

Associate
I pre-ordered mine at my local GAME, going for the midnight opening to pick it up

anybody been before? Am i going to need to get there uber early?

Associate
Does anyone know if it will come tommorow?

I ordered Forza 4 + Battle field 3 limited edition for next day delivery at like mid-day today.

Forza in the dispatch email says next day battlefield says 2-5days. Wreckon it will come tommorow?

Caporegime
Not if it says 2-5 days. Ordering this late you're right at the bottom of the queue when it comes to launch day stock.

They'll have more stock coming, but ultimately can only have so much of the first stock that the publishers hand out. Once all that is sold, you're on the list for stock that gets delivered after release day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can anyone comment on how the Physical Warfare pack comes with the game? I pre-ordered from an online site without the physical warfare pack who I found will not even be dispatching until tomorrow so have reserved one at my local Gamestation who are around the corner. Plan WAS to pick up from GS at midnight and then return the online copy to the store still sealed etc but as I am not sure how the pack is given I don't know if this is possible? Is it on a seperate card or included in the box?

Cheers.

Associate
Not if it sas 2-5 days. Ordering this late you're right at the bottom of the queue when it comes to launch day stock.

They'll have more stock coming, but ultimately can only have so much of the first stock that the publishers hand out. Once all that is sold, you're on the list for stock that gets delivered after release day.

But when I ordered it said Get it for Thursday! Order now receive it on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom