Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Soldato
Scavenger probably :confused:

It's not, in the video they were using Blind eye and Extreme conditioning.

They've either changed it so now you spawn with more ammo when using extended mags 54 bullets in the gun with 2 clips in reserve (54 + 54 = 108), instead of 36 bullets in the gun with 2 normal clips (36 + 36 = 72). Or he picked up extra ammo from his own dead body, but there's not enough footage to tell.

Soldato
The Spaz video worried me a little, but I'm sure any imbalances/issues will be ironed out.

There's nothing wrong with that Spas 12.

The only time he got 1 hit kills were in close quarters and the long distance kills took 2 shots or more. The video was taken from CoD XP which was a LAN event so there was no lag either so don't expect it to be as effective online.

Soldato
Has anyone who pre-ordered it had an email about delivery yet? I just got this:

Thank you for preordering Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition.

Due to the epic size of Modern Warfare 3 we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time
for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a
little earlier than usual.

If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your
order is on its way. Your order won't reach you early, the email just means it's being held ready for
delivery on launch day.

Modern Warfare 3 is released on 8th November and Activision, who publish it, have worked very
hard to make it the biggest gaming launch ever. They have requested that no UK retailer despatch
Modern Warfare 3 before the 7th November and we, along with all reputable retailers, will respect
this request.
Your order is being despatched by ParcelForce who have a 99.2% next
day delivery rate. We will ensure that your order is despatched via ParcelForce in time for release day.
Please note that all courier tracking numbers wont be active until the evening before launch.

Were Activision that controlling with past releases?

Last edited:
Associate
I really hope players who don't have a positive KDR have the good sense to use the support package in this at least if they're on my team. I've been playing Cod 4 "tokemon gotta catch em all" although I draw the line a WaW :p. I must say I'm not seeing this balance people talk about it just seems the same as every other COD. The killstreaks roll one into the other it's a race to get your UAV up first then get your airstrike to roll into helicopter. Once it's up dying only helps you on the next streak. You can practically respawn with a UAV in hand, on the other hand your hands are a bit tied on a team of lemmings.

cant get hardened edition anywhere all sold out

Zavvi still have it at £74.95 they keep sending me £5 off codes on top of the 10% code I used. I've yet to cancel this I'm still waiting for my cashback on Tescos recent code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom