***The Official HTC Sensation thread***

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I don't see how It's being stressed though, 1.5ghz is stock speed for the XE, and it never got hot on the stock Rom, even when I was running SPB shell 3D. Battery life has been dropping like a stone too. I've just rebooted it and it seems a bit better, I'll see how it goes.

Soldato
I don't see how It's being stressed though, 1.5ghz is stock speed for the XE, and it never got hot on the stock Rom. Battery life has been dropping like a stone too. I've just rebooted it and it seems a bit better, I'll see how it goes.

Something making the CPU stick at max speed maybe.

Soldato
Its excellent news that a dev has added GPU acceleration to this phone - must make the phone much more pleasant to use. I really wonder why HTC didn't do it themselves; I can't think of a reason.

Soldato
Cheers. :) I can't really find any other program that looks as good as My Backup Pro and that is free. I don't fancy using multiple programs that each backup a different thing so I'll probably buy this later on.

How long did it take you to S-OFF, root and put Android Revolution HD on? :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I don't think rebooting it had any effect really, it just seemed to settle itself down after a while. It has still randomly got a bit hot again a couple of times, but nothing like when I first installed the rom.

Back
Top Bottom