Fracking "highly likely" to be cause of Blackpool earthquakes

Caporegime
OP
Well it seems like there's been a rather large earthquake in Oklahoma today - 5.6 on the richter scale. While not a huge magnitude Oklahoma is not normally considered to be in an earthquake zone. Oklahoma is also a major fracking state, could the earthquake be linked to this?

Man of Honour
Oh snap, there is a de-debunking

The issue does not really bother me that much to read all of that stuff, I like when people lie to my ears instead.

There's the creator of the film repeating the lies without providing any additional references or sources (as opposed to the debunking, which did).

I find it especially amusing that the creator of the documentary thinks that claiming someone else has a vested interest in his defence is rather ironic, given his massive vested interest in defending his work.

Caporegime
OP
People who say fracking should be banned; how do you propose that we supply a sustainable supply of fuel for the next century. Windmills YAY!! /sarc

Until we understand the relationship between fracking and earthquakes better, there's no way we can take a view on whether franking is an appropriate supply of fuel.

Back
Top Bottom